(Para que los americans aprendan espa├▒ol)
Sometimes you need to say a phrase in Spanish, but you don’t know how to say it. Don’t worry, your problems have finished, if you’re american and you don’t speak Spanish, we’ll be helpful in your learning.
(l├®anlo en ingles)
- Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I’m gonna have a dinner
- N L C John = en el sillon = on the armchair
- Be a hope and son = viejo panzon = fat old man
- Who and see to seek ago = Juancito se cag├│ = Little John is a chickenshit.
- S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I’m kind a sad.
- Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags
- Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest.
- As say toon as = aceitunas = olives.
- The head the star mall less stan dough = deje de estar molestando = stop bugging me.
- See eye = si hay = yes we have
- T n s free o ? = tienes frio = are you cold?
- Are us come free hold e toes= ┬áArroz con frijolitos = Rice with beans